Promoting interoperability is at the heart of Open The Web.
If you had missed the topic of the week is Google planning to drop the support of H264 in Chrome. I’ll spare you the links, there were plenty all over twitter.
- Navigation Timing defines an interface for web applications to access timing information related to navigation and elements. And an experiment from Google
- Chrome will stop support for H264
- 25th anniversary of the IETF
- 7 Tips and Techniques For Multi-lingual Website Accessibility
- InputKing, Online Input System is a web-based multilingual input method editor (IME). Google’s version
- Version 1.3 of the Validator.nu HTML Parser Released
- Wrapping Things Nicely with HTML5 Local Storage
- Using ARIA instead of IDs in HTML
- What the heck is shadow DOM?
- What is happening with XBL?
- LOL Verbs and Gripes in URIs, Again
- Agent driven conneg in HTTP
- experimenting w/ RESTful clients
- Video and Audio resources on REST topics
- Add the correct mime-type for your fonts