Promoting interoperability is at the heart of Open The Web.
- WhatWg summary - Base64, model trains, Web Workers & the DOM, captions, …
- Microsoft participation in W3C “Microsoft, as part of its ongoing focus on interoperability, is committed to the W3C and we currently have had some 66 participants in 38 technical groups.”
- The Ambiguity of “Open” and VP8 vs. H.264
- Change of name, video bandwidth, Change Proposals, and XSS
- W3C Public Newsletter, 2011-01-17
- CSSOM, Vars, Mixins, Nesting, and Modules
- CSS Variables and mixins, Interactive Validation and pre-rendering
- There is a new logo
- Mobile entrepreneurs in Africa
- Mobile browser shares 1/4 “The basic pattern we’ll see in this article is Opera being hugely in the lead and Nokia following at a respectful distance.”
- Getting Started with RDF and SPARQL Using 4store and RDF.rb
- CubicWeb is a semantic web application framework, licensed under the LGPL, that empowers developers to efficiently build web applications by reusing components (called cubes) and following the well known object-oriented design principles.
- Write Web of Data
- Retours à chaud sur SemWebPro and Sem Web Pro (both in French)