Golden week is the highlight of Japanese holidays (1 week), which is always a bit silly for me (French origin). No matter how long I have lived in North America or Japan, I still think that something wrong with 1 week or even 10 days of holidays (compared to the current 5 weeks in France). Tune of the week: Izumi Yukimura: Ain't Cha-Cha Coming Out T-tonight.
Progress this week:
Today: 2016-05-09T10:15:31.053288 366 open issues ---------------------- needsinfo 4 needsdiagnosis 109 needscontact 32 contactready 87 sitewait 130 ----------------------
You are welcome to participate
(a selection of some of the bugs worked on this week).
- Apple on their trailers Apple Web site has a very strange way of doing user agent sniffing.
- We had really bad flash Web sites, now we have bad HTML5 Web sites. Not sure we won anything in the process, except it's harder to block now. On the other hand, it helped us to find a probably Gecko Bug.
- When bad code generated by a tool not in control of the site owner and reaching the Gecko limit for HTML Parsing, is it the responsibility of the site owner (Community Orchard) to fix the code? to the tool owner (Google) to fix its tool? to the browser (Gecko) to change its limit?
- Some issues with our HTTP POST
- How do we properly downscale on the client side an image which is deemed too big.
Follow Your Nose
- Document how to write tests on webcompat.com using test fixtures.
- ToWrite: rounding numbers in CSS for
- ToWrite: Amazon prefetching resources with
<object>for Firefox only.