- To remember:
Cache-Control: immutableis https only.
- Support for display:flex/grid and columnset layout inside
<button>elements with Firefox 52.
- Food for Thoughts: There is a big difference in between writing something which has good marketing fallouts and writing something to fulfill a marketing objective. The former is a good idea. The later is a road for a mediocre endeavour.
- Google has fixed the issue with the black-square arrow on Google Images.
- Issue with ViaRail. Funny thing I have worked on this Web site when it was done by another Web agency. Circa 2009. It was all in Drupal. It seems they changed everything.
- Fixing issues for web compatibility is not always easy. By fixing something, you might break something else.
- Solved issue for Facebook
- Twitter fixed the issue with card and titles
- Review of URL parameters
- and maybe found another issue with functional tests.
- Review of CSP implementation
- Finally merging the HTTP Caching for HTML resources
- Starting the work on the Janitor script