Progress this week:
314 open issues ---------------------- needsinfo 10 needsdiagnosis 98 needscontact 19 contactready 31 sitewait 149 ----------------------
You are welcome to participate
(a selection of some of the bugs worked on this week).
- When your design is only working in Blink and probably not because the developer meant to make it work for Blink, but probably because it was only tested with this rendering engine.
- A problem with PNG, not being sure of the origin of the issue, I opened a bug on Core/ImageLib. The PNG file is working in WebKit and Blink, not in Gecko.
- When a Gecko/Firefox rendering issue is in fact a Blink/Chrome bug, probably inherited from Webkit/Safari. This is a symptom of a pattern where one rendering engine is trusted and not checked against specs and other browsers.
- Going through a lot of the yahoo.co.jp Web sites, around 100 of them to assess the ones which are working and those who are failing. I should probably something about it.
- Building in 10k: Markup for Accessibility, Clarity, and Affordance: > Where can I provide more meaning? With the basic document structure in place, I began to look at the individual patterns with an eye for where I could add value using markup. In many cases, simple tried and true elements like headings, paragraphs, and lists made the most sense. …
- The Image Replacement Museum
- CSS Experimental features: the codification of policies in a W3C spec.
Follow Your Nose
- Document how to write tests on webcompat.com using test fixtures.
- ToWrite: Amazon prefetching resources with
<object>for Firefox only.