Promoting interoperability is at the heart of Open The Web.
- W3C: An Open Platform for Web Standardisation
- The Trouble With Web Standards and The Trouble With Web Standards, Part 2: Top-Down Doesn’t Work
- IPv6 the statistics.
- What should be an Open Web App Store his views about the control over data according to Tristan Nitot, which reminds me that I should refresh Data Independence And Survival Best Practices.
- Postcards from TPAC and a comment by Shelley Powers about it.
Extensions - Add-ons
- Smartphone Browser Landscape
- Mobile Web Application Best Practices
- W3C Recommendation 14 December 2010
- SVG cursors hmmm. Not sure about this ;) The era of whizbang cheesy animated smil cursors?
- CSS3 Media Queries? Download Answers
- Using CSS without HTML
- Targeting mobile-optimized CSS at Windows Phone 7
- Why Twitter doesn’t count
- Announcing ECMAscript 5.1 The last draft
- HTML5 Audio
- Beyond HTML5 - Conversational Voice and Video Implemented in WebKit GTK+
- Beyond HTML5 - Implementing \<device> and stream management in WebKit
- Web specifications support in Opera Presto 2.7 Milestones 70
- New HTML5 features in Opera 11
- How to Create an Opera Extension from Scratch
- AppleScript to enter Opera fullscreen mode
- SlideDown Yet Another slidemaker tool. Markdown Syntax and Ruby driver
- On Speaking
- SudWeb A conference about Web technologies in the South of France (Nîmes) on May 27, 2011. Call For Speakers before February 7, 2011
- UX Web. on May 26, 2011. Same place than SudWeb. Call For Speakers before February 28, 2011