In France, in the forest, listening to the sound of leaves on oak trees, in between bugs and preparing for London work week. Tune of the week: Working Class Hero.
Progress this week:
Today: 2016-06-14T06:14:05.461238 338 open issues ---------------------- needsinfo 4 needsdiagnosis 92 needscontact 23 contactready 46 sitewait 161 ----------------------
You are welcome to participate
(a selection of some of the bugs worked on this week).
- [Apple trailers] has finally been fixed. Yoohoo.
- There is an issue with Google drop-down buttons and outline. Firefox is the only one which extends the outline to all descendant children. Fix or not fix. Left to implementations in a specification means in fact copy the behavior of the dominant market share browser.
- Giant box-shadow are not good for performances.
- I'm always on a fence with these answers. Not a priority. Clearly understandable if you think about it on the side of the product owner. Clearly infuriating if you think about it on the side of the user. Life.
- HSTS and redirection on Amazon
- Scrolling or zooming
- Why would you put a
buttoninside … a
border. An interesting story to hack on.
- I'm wondering if we are not missing a step once we have contacted a Web site.
- Async and Await
- Must see of the week: K Lars Lohn - Keynote - PyCon 2016. Stop everything you do. This is a good talk. A very good talk.
- EcmaScript errors are in the process of being documented on MDN to be able to link them from the devtool console.
Follow Your Nose
- Document how to write tests on webcompat.com using test fixtures.
- ToWrite: Amazon prefetching resources with
<object>for Firefox only.