- Often tracking protection is confusing for people. I always wonder if it's because people are put in front of it in failure situation. Basically you discover something is not working because the site breaks, and you are later on told it is because of tracking protection. It's a negative feeling feature which doesn't show itself when everything is fine. I wonder if there would be a way to reverse that feeling. Something like, an individual site report on the blocking and a daily or weekly stats dashboard explaining what has been blocked. "Congratulations, Tracking Protection has blocked this week X of this, Y of that."
- Webcompat Minutes published
- Le Monde
- CDiscount: A button done with a background-image and a css revealing too much.
- Allocine: strange sliding boxes
- Trying to deal with the volumes of duplicates into the
- Pull request to remove dead code allowing an HTTP POST on the home page. We transitioned from "/" to "/issues/new" a long time ago.
- Pull request to fix some 500 errors when the form data are bogus.
- Trying to come up with a generic set of templates for replying.
- Investigating the issue with needstriage label. I have identified a couple of mistakes which would be good to fix.
- Tightening the input into webcompat.com
- to listen and dance
- Re: Compatibility problem: user agents. When Opera, Google, Microsoft and Mozilla discuss about pain.
- [webkit-dev] User agent woes