- Arrival in USA. Super smooth. Nice immigration officer, gentle, professional. Thanks whoever you are.
- Big hotels and their corridor mazes, their carpet with patterns, and pictures on the wall. Everywhere the same. The boxification of our society.
- Water bottle, I passed.
- Noisy reception. Noise kills my ability to communicate with other people.
- Good selection of Asian food for breakfast
- Cafe latte… Thanks Brianna. With Love. Really.
- Cold… no… freezing rooms.
- Opening keynote.
- It was long and less and less engaging.
- Funny typo during Chris Beard speech. Chris: « The Moz flu is real. » Typist: « The fluid is real. »
- Lightning talks:
- Open issues about Notes addons. I need more features. I
will openhave opened some issues on GitHub.
- Looking forward the screenshots timeline for perf.html
- overscripted dataset might have interesting data for webcompat.
- Mexican food in Mission. Wonderful.
- The Architecture of Firefox: It's cool to see this kind of talks, but it is still hard to put all parts together. I was wondering if there was a good way to explain the architecture of Firefox in an even simpler way.
- The DOM: Somehow more accessible.
- Took a break and went for a Pho Tai Nam on Larkin street. A bit of sun, walk, and humanity sadness.
- Trying to
hg pullmozilla-central was maybe not such a good idea on the all-hands wifi. Specifically when I had not done it for one year. I should have done that before the trip. On my todo list for the next All Hands.
- Patching ua override for Android.
- Developer Tools/MDN Talk:
- Zero Context switching helps web developers translate by giving access to docs from devtools UI directly.
- Very cool new editors coming to Firefox devtools. Font features and Shape editors.